Dedication of the expanded University of Chicago Law School and D'Angelo Law Library, 12 June 1987. From left: Gerhard Casper, Law School dean; library donors Georgette D'Angelo, and her husband Dino D'Angelo (Class of 1944); Edward Gould, son of the late donor Benjamin Z. Gould (Class of 1977) for whom the law administration building is named; and, donors of the Law Lounge Harold J. Green (Class of 1928) and his wife Marion F. Green.
University of Chicago Photographic Archive, [apf1-09442], Hanna Holborn Gray Special Collections Research Center, University of Chicago Library.
View information about rights and permissions.